- 🧳 I work with companies, startups, and projects in web2 and web3.
- 🤺 Expertise in
- writing & editorial
- content strategy
- technical documentation
- brand building
- independent journalism
- growth hacking
- executive ghostwriting
- social media & PR
- biz dev processes
- fintech and web3
- new project hype
- ⚙️ Running my solo marketing practice for web3 projects, startups, and enterprise SaaS companies. Writing, editing, strategy, social media, BD, PR. You name it.
- 📝 Writing features about the intersection of culture and crypto as a contributor to Culture3. The metaverse, sports, and culinary arts are some topics of interest.
- 💡Senior content writer for the Near Foundation and lead growth hacker for Orange Protocol — a decentralized reputation project from Ontology.
- ⚡️Advising startups and projects from e-commerce and cybersecurity to web3. I help with marketing, branding, content strategy and such. It’s the “ventures” part of things.
Archive & Portfolio
4.14.23. Horse racing is an aging industry. Stables wants to completely reimagine the narrative, allowing fans to mint an NFT that’s linked to a real-life horse.
3.24.23. Trust and transparency are the new currency, and we can now leverage on-chain and web2 data to quantify and apply reputation more flexibly than ever before.
- Full time roles:
- Staff writer for crypto and web3 PR agency Front Lines Media. My intro into crypto in 2017, ghostwriting features for VentureBeat, Psychology Today, and others.
- Head content marketer for national cybersecurity and compliance firm — RSI Security — building SEO content and publishing features in Forbes, Hackernoon, and other outlets.
- Sales and business development for ServiceMax, a bay area industrial b2b application built on Salesforce. Built southeast regional sales pipeline the year prior to IPO.
- Consulting projects:
- Advisor to OptiMonk, a Hungarian e-commerce startup. Helped define content and thought leadership strategy for lead-gen and visibility.
- Created english language market penetration strategy and collateral for Colombia-based investment firm Serfinco.
- Formulated a Chinese market brand, social media and influencer strategy for Shanghai-based Australian celebrity chef David Laris.
- Love reading and writing about Sci-Fi if I have the time. Heinlein is my favorite.
- Gifted in languages. I speak four just about fluently and can order a beer in many others.
- Coded and programmed a text-based fantasy game in the 90s. Hint: pick up the sword.
- Tried out for Jeopardy once. Didn’t get on the show but it was an interesting experience.
- I love collectibles both physical and digital. Baseball cards, NFTs, artwork and such.
- After growing up and spending many years in California, Bangkok is now my home.
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow or message me on Twitter
Fill out an application for a call
“When two people dream the same dream, it ceases to be an illusion.”— Philip K. Dick